Amity University Engineering Courses
Amity University is one of the reputed university that provide various professional courses. It was established in the year 2005 under the ‘Amity University Uttar Pradesh Act, 2005’. There are various graduate and postgraduate courses. Also they provide good placements after the course.
Amity has lot of options for the engineering students. They can pursue undergraduate as postgraduate courses from here.
Below is the list of engineering courses in Amity University -
- Architecture – The various courses under this is Bachelor of Architecture ( B.Arch ) and Master of Architecture ( M.arch )
- Computer science / IT – BCA, B.Sc. (IT), MCA, M.Sc.
- Engineering – B.Tech in Computer Science, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical and Automation Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering, Aerospace, Computer Science and Technology & Electrical and Communication Engineering.
- Microbial Technology – B.Sc. and M.Sc.. Also there is B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology and M.Sc. in Microbial Technology
- Pharmacy – B.Pharma
- Applied Sciences – Courses under this are M.Sc. Engineering Physics, M.Sc. Industrial Chemistry and M.Sc. Computational Mathematics
- Education – B.EI.Ed, B.Ed and M.Ed
- Food Technology – B.Tech
- Nanotechnology – B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc.
- Space Sciences – B.Tech Aerospace, M.Tech Avionics
- List of Medical Courses in Amity University
- Madurai Kamaraj University M.Sc. Eligibility
- MIT Manipal Institute of Technology Engineering Admission
- SRMEEE SRM Engineering Entrance Exam
- Amity Law School Entrance Exam
- M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
- Postgraduate Courses in Embedded Systems
- Part Time Diploma Courses
- Madurai Kamaraj University M.Sc. Exam Pattern
- Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
- Thapar University Entrance Exam
- Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders ECET FDH
- Punjabi University Patiala B.Tech Admission
- IAF Aeronautical Engineering Officers Exam
- DOEACC Courses