Amity Law School Entrance Exam
Amity Law School was the first law school to be started in Delhi. This is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi, GGSIPU. This institute provides various Graduate & Postgraduate programs. Those who wish to take admission in this institute has to clear Common Entrance Test CET conducted by GGSIPU.
Courses Available : These are -
- Graduate Courses are – B.A., LL.B, B.Com.,LL.B. (Hons) and BBA LL.B.(Hons)
- Postgraduate Courses are - LL.M. in Business Law, Family Law, Human Rights, International Environmental Law & Sustainable Development, International Trade & Economic Law. M.Phil in Law and Law (Part Time)
Amity Law School Entrance Exam Eligibility :
- For Graduate Courses – The candidate must have passed 10+2 exam with at least 50% aggregate marks with English as compulsory subject.
- For Postgraduate Courses – The candidate must done LL.B. or equivalent in any stream of Social Science or Humanities. Also he / she must have done PG Diploma in Law/ Professional Graduation level Qualification with sufficient legal content.
- For M. Phil – The interested one must have done Masters degree in relevant field with at least 50% aggregate marks Or Have done graduation in Law with at least 50% aggregate marks with 5 years work experience in Law.
Amity Law school Admission Procedure : The admission is on the basis of Common Entrance Test CET conducted by GGSIPU. There will be questions on English Language & Comprehension, General Knowledge, Reasoning & Legal Aptitude. Every section is given equal weightage.
Amity Law school Application Procedure : Those who wish to get admission can get the information bulletin with the application form from the office of college or by post or even can download the form from the official website http://www.amity.edu/.
- List Of Law Entrance Exams In India
- List of Medical Courses in Amity University
- AMU Law Entrance Exam
- Amity University Engineering Courses
- GGSIPU Entrance Exam
- Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU School of Life Sciences 2010
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test IBSAT Exam Pattern
- GLC Government Law College Mumbai Admission
- Top Law Colleges In India
- RPSC Law Syllabus
- The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University TNDALU Admission
- National School of Drama NSD Admission
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
- RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management Entrance Exam
- SRMEEE SRM Engineering Entrance Exam