AMIETE stands for Associate Member of IETE i.e. Institution of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers. It is a certification awarded by IETE. AMIETE is conducted twice every year in the months of June & December. A student has to enroll himself / herself as a member before he / she is eligible to appear for AMIETE examination.
AMIETE Branches : AMIETE gives certification in 3 branches -
- Information Technology Streams
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
AMIETE Eligibility : The applicant should be at least 16 yrs. of age. Should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects. Or, should have Diploma in Electronics Telecommunications / Electrical / Computers or Diploma in any Engineering or Technology courses.
AMIETE Exam Pattern : The exam is divided in 2 sections -
Section A has 2 parts. Part I includes 6 compulsory subjects & Part ii included 5 compulsory subjects.
Section B also has 2 subjects. Part I has 5 compulsory subjects & Part II has 2 compulsory and 2 elective subjects.
Also there is a project work which is compulsory for everyone.
- AMIETE Question Papers
- AMIE Exam
- SLIET Eligibility Criteria
- IAF Aeronautical Engineering Officers Exam
- AMIE Eligibility Criteria
- BARC Trainee Recruitment Notification
- KEAM Eligibility
- DCE Admissions
- SRMEEE SRM Engineering Entrance Exam
- Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology CIPET
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- PTU CET 2011 B.Tech B.Arch B.Pharma Admission
- PET Examination Punjab
- BVPEEE 2011 Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Engineering Entrance Exam