AMIE Eligibility Criteria
Those who are not able to clear the entrance exam & get admission in regular college for BE or B.Tech, don’t be upset. Now there is a new opportunity for them, AIME i.e Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers. AIME program / examination is conducted by Institution of Engineers (IEI), India. This degree is recognized by the Government of India. So students with AIME degree can give exams like Civil Services, GATE, GRE etc.
AMIE Eligibility : You can opt for AMIE degree after 12th Std or after diploma course in Engineering. If you opt after 12th Std, you need to enroll as Technician Member & if you wish to opt after diploma, you need to enroll as Senior Technician Member.
Eligibility Criteria for Technician Member :
- Should be at least 17 yrs. of age at the time of applying for AMIE.
- should pass the 12th class examination with at least 45% aggregate marks.
- Should be able to make satisfactory progress in the acquisition of qualification for corporate membership.
Eligibility criteria for Senior Technician Member :
- Should be at least 18 yrs. of age at the time of applying for AMIE.
- Should be an engineer by profession working under corporate member or a person qualified to be elected as a corporate member.
- Should have a diploma in engineering or technology or its equivalent recognized by the council
- AMIE Exam
- AMIE Question Papers
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- NTPC ET Test Eligibility Criteria
- TANCET Eligibility Criteria
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- LIC AAO Exam Eligibility Criteria
- SLIET Eligibility Criteria
- SAIL MT Eligibility Criteria
- ICICI Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- FMS Eligibility Criteria
- COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
- IFS Eligibility Criteria
- M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria