Alliance Business Academy MBA Admission
ABA or Alliance Business Academy is a business school, established in the year 1996 in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It is ranked as the 7th best private B School in India by the survey conducted by Business World. It is also given the status of the Research Centre for Management and IT studies by the Bangalore University and the State Government.
Alliance Business Academy has the excellent infrastructure and campus with almost every kind of facilities available.
Courses available at Alliance Business Academy : The school provides programs like MBA, BBA and MCA. All courses are approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and also affiliated to Bangalore University.
Eligibility Criteria : In order to get admission in this, the candidate must have the Bachelors degree from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks. The candidate can have the Bachelor degree in any discipline. Those who are giving the exams of final year can also apply for this.
Selection Procedure : The selection of candidates in ABA is done one the basis of score of CAT / XAT/ MAT / GMAT. Candidates having either more than 80 percentile in CAT/MAT/XAT or a score of 550 or above in GMAT are given preference. Candidates should also have a good academic record, having more than 60% in 10th, 12th and graduation. Final selection is based on candidate’s performance in the entrance exam, academic record, work experience, Aptitude Test, oral presentation and Personal Interview.
- Kurukshetra University MBA Admission 2011
- Lucknow University MBA Admission
- Pondicherry University MBA Admission Notification
- IIPM Admission in MBA BBA Programs
- IGNOU OPENMAT MBA Admission
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test IBSAT Exam Pattern
- Delhi Technological University DTU MBA Admission Notification
- Pearl Academy of Fashion PAF Exam
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- GIITM MBA Admission
- List of MBA Entrance Exams
- IAME PGPM Admission Notification
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- IIFT MBA 2011-2013
- Scope of MBA