Allahabad High Court Assistant Review officer Recruitment
Allahabad High Court is also known as High court of Judicature at Allahabad. It was one of the first High Courts to be established in India. The seat of the court is at Allahabad and the permanent bench is at Lucknow. Currently, the Chief Justice of this court is Justice Ferdino Inacio Rebello.
Allahabad High Court Recruits Assistant Review Officer whose job profile is to assistant their seniors in matters related to legal activities.
Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Pay Scale : The candidates who are selected as Assistant Review Officer will be given Pay Scale of Rs.5200- 20200 with Grand pay of Ra. 2800 along with other allowances as per the rule.
Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Eligibility Criteria : The age of the candidate must be between 21 to 25 years. However, relaxation of age is according to the government of India.
In Educational Qualification, he / she must have Bachelors degree from a recognized university established by Law in India. Also, the candidate must have good knowledge of Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer operations.
Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Selection Procedure : The selection is based on the written test, Computer test and interview. Written test is divided as preliminary and Main.
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment
- Allahabad Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010
- LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Exam Pattern
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment Officers
- BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment Notification
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officer Recruitment
- NABARD Assistant Managers Recruitment Exam Pattern
- Allahabad Bank PO Exam Papers
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancies
- APGVB Office Assistant Vacancy
- SSC Tax Assistant Examination Notification
- NABARD Assistant Managers Eligibility Criteria
- SSC Section Officer Examination
- Union Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy
- Career as a Customs Officer