All India Bar Exam AIBE Pattern
Those who have passed the LLB exam & wants to practice law, needs to clear this All India Bar Exam ( AIBE ). This is for testing the ability of the advocate to practice law in the country. It also tests the basic knowledge of law & the analytical ability. It is a Open book type of test.
AIBE Exam Pattern : This is objective type of test. & open book type of test i.e you can bring any preparation material along with you in the examination hall but electronic gadgets are not allowed. There are 2 categories under this where 20 subjects are divided. In this 2 questions 100 multiple choice questions are asked. Time allotted for whole test is 3 1/2 hrs.
- Category 1 – In this, there will be subjects which are foundational in nature i.e basic law subjects. There are 11 subjects in this category & from each subject 7 questions are asked. So there are 77 questions in category 1.
- Category 2 – In this, those subjects each law practitioner should know, are included. There are 9 subjects in this category. In this category, there are 23 questions.
AIBE Application Procedure : The law students have to fill the application form which is available at all state Bar Council.
AIBE Application Fee : It is Rs. 1300/- which also includes the study material. If you want to attempt again but without preparatory material, fee is Rs. 700/-
- All India Bar Exam AIBE Syllabus
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern
- New India Assurance Exam Pattern
- CEMAT Exam Pattern
- Karnataka PGCET MBA MCA Eligibility and Exam Pattern
- BSNL TTA Exam Pattern
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- NALSAR Exam Pattern
- IAS Exam Pattern
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- XAT Exam Pattern
- ICET Exam Pattern
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test IBSAT Exam Pattern
- PMT Exam Pattern
- NATA Exam pattern