AIPMT Exam Pattern
The Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE will conduct All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination. This is conducted for admission in MBBS or BDS course for the 15% merit positions for the Medical / Dental colleges in India.
There are a large number of students who give this entrance exam every year. Students are very much excited to get admission in medical colleges through AIPMT.
AIPMT Eligibility Criteria : Those who wish to apply for AIPMT should fulfill the following eligibility criteria -
- Age – Should be at least 17 years of age and not more than 25 years.
- Education – Should have passed the 12th std with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Mathematics or any other core subjects with English as compulsory subject. The other details of the eligibility are given in this link – http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt2011/aipmt/Eligibility.htm
AIPMT Exam Pattern : From now onwards, there will be preliminary examination followed by Final examination. The question papers will be available in both English & Hindi. The candidate can opt the language as per their convenience during the filling of application form.
- Preliminary Examination – It is a single papers of 3 hours duration in which there are 200 questions on Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany & Zoology ). All the questions will be objective type where 4 options will be given for each question and the candidate has to choose the correct one.
- Final Examination – Those who clears the preliminary examination will be allowed to give the final exam which consists of 1 paper of 3 hours. In this also there are 120 objective questions on Physics, chemistry and Biology ( Botany & Zoology ).
- AIPMT Question Papers
- PMT Exam Pattern
- JCECE Exam Pattern
- IAS Exam Pattern
- JNU CBEE Exam Pattern
- COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
- Karnataka CET KCET Exam Pattern
- KEAM Exam Pattern
- MHT CET Exam Pattern
- Madurai Kamaraj University M.Sc. Exam Pattern
- SLIET Exam Pattern
- NABARD Assistant Managers Recruitment Exam Pattern
- GIC Officers Exam Pattern
- UPSC CPF Exam Pattern
- IFS Exam Pattern