AIMA MAT 2010-2011
All India Management Association AIMA is recognized by Government of India in the year 1957 which is responsible for admission in various management colleges in India. AIMA also conducts MAT Management Aptitude Test for admission in management courses in colleges which recognize MAT score. MAT is considered as a National Entrance Test.
MAT is conducted four times in a year in months of February, May, September and December. MAT score is accepted by a large number of reputed colleges in India.
MAT Eligibility Criteria : The interested candidates should be graduate in any stream from a recognized university to be eligible to give MAT. Also, those who are in final year can also give the exam.
MAT Exam Pattern : MAT is a written test which is objective type. All the questions are multiple choice type. There are 5 sections of the paper. These are English language, Mathematical & Quantitative ability, Logical reasoning, Data analysis and General Awareness. Each section has 40 questions that means 200 questions in total. The time allotted is 150 minutes. Also, for each incorrect answer, negative marking will be there.
MAT Application Procedure : The application form of MAT can be filled by following methods -
- You can get the Application form with the brochure from the listed branches of Bank of Baroda or Study centres of AIMA or from AIMA by cash payment of Rs.1200/-
- OR, you can also apply online through the official site – http://www.aima-ind.org/mat.aspx
- MAT 2011
- MAT February 2011
- MAT Exam Pattern
- CAT 2010 – 2011
- MAT Sample Papers
- MAT Syllabus
- Kurukshetra University MBA Admission 2011
- AIEEE 2011
- BSE Holidays 2011 NSE Holidays 2011 Stock Market Holidays 2011
- BITSAT 2011
- AIIMS MBBS 2011 Entrance Exam
- PTU CET 2011 B.Tech B.Arch B.Pharma Admission
- MH SSET Maharashtra Superspeciality Entrance Test 2011
- Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2011
- IIFT MBA 2011-2013