Age Limit In Bank PO Jobs
Every bank has its own age criteria for the PO jobs. Everyone before applying should make sure that they are are suitable for application in all respect be it in age or qualifications.
All the public sector & private sector banks have their own age limitation & it often differs from one another. The maximum banks set the limit as- the candidate should be between 21yrs. to 28yrs. of age in the year in which they are applying. Candidates with less than or more than this age limit are not eligible for the PO exam conducted by the bank. There is also some age relaxation for Schedule Caste ( SC ), Schedule Tribe ( ST ) & Other Backward Class ( OBC ) candidates. It is usually around 5 yrs. for SC & ST and about 3 yrs. for OBC.
For example, the age criteria for ICICI bank PO exam , is 25 yrs. max. Candidates above than this are not eligible. One can know about the ICICI Bank PO recruitment detailed notification & can apply accordingly.
Also in State Bank of India ( SBI ), the age limit is 21 – 30 yrs. It is not 28 yrs. It means people have greater opportunity. So SBI PO recruitment notification 2010 can be checked if interested.
Corporation Bank PO Exam & UCO Bank PO Exam 2010 has similar age criteria as that of SBI. OBC Bank PO exam 2010 is scheduled in December with age criteria as 21-30yrs.
So we conclude from all the above discussion that different banks have different age limit.
- Upcoming Bank Jobs Exam
- Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Jobs
- How to Apply Online for Bank Jobs
- How to Prepare for Group Discussion ( GD ) in Bank Jobs / Exams
- Chandigarh Police Constable Jobs
- RBI Jobs 2010
- SBI Associate Bank 6100 Clerical Recruitment 2010
- ICICI Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- ICICI Bank PO Recruitment
- Corporation Bank Clerical Recruitment
- OBC Bank PO Exam 2010
- How to Prepare for Bank PO Exam
- Deccan Grameena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce PO Recruitment 2010 for 322 Posts
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank ( UBGB ) vacancies