The Indian Air Force or IAF is one of the most important arm of Indian Defense System. It operates in the air. The main function of IAF is to protect the air space of the country and do the areal welfare. IAF was started in the year 1832 as an ancillary air force to the British Empire in India. The President of India is the supreme commander-in-chief of the armed force.
Indian Air Force is the fourth largest air force of the world. The other 3 being China, USA and Russia.
In order to get admission in Indian Air Force, you have to clear a entrance exam AFCAT. It is Air Force Common Admission Test which is conducted every year. This is a test through which one can join either Flying, Technical or Ground Duty branch.
AFCAT Papers : It is important that you prepare well before sitting in AFCAT. There is a fixed pattern of the entrance exam which has to be known before to clear it. For this you need to have the papers of the previous years. Below are the AFCAT papers which will help you.
- Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT
- IAF Indian Air Force SSC Officers in Flying Branch Recruitment 2011
- IAF Aeronautical Engineering Officers Exam
- Defence Services Entrance Exams
- CDS Papers CDS Question Papers
- NDA Eligibility Criteria
- NDA Question Papers
- IES Question Papers Indian Economic Service Question Papers
- IAF Airmen Examination Technical/Non Technical Trades
- RPF Sub Inspector Constable Examination Papers
- AIPMT Question Papers
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Eligibility Criteria
- TANCET MCA Model Question Papers
- How to Prepare for GATE
- UPSC CDS 2011