Aeronautical Engineering Careers in India
Aeronautical Engineering is a branch of science which is associated with design, construction and science of aircraft and spacecraft. Aeronautical Engineering is a branch of aerospace engineering. This has become a upcoming course now-a-days. Many students opt this as a good career option. By doing so , success is sure.
Aeronautical Engineering Eligibility Criteria : Those interested in this must have a BE or B.Tech degree. OR, diploma in Aeronautics is also acceptable.For this, the interested candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at 12th level.
Job Profile of Aeronautical Engineer : The start of such students occur with engineer trainer or Junior Engineer for training. On completion of training, they would be recruited as assistant aircraft engineers or technical officers. For getting promotions, they need to pass the exams that occur periodically.
Aeronautical Engineering Careers in India : Those who have done this, can apply in domestic as well as international airlines. They can also be posted in structural design, control systems, communication, production methods, passenger planes, satellites, teaching posts in institutes, navigational guidance, instrumentation, production methods, military aircrafts, helicopters and rockets. Some of the companies which recruit aeronautical engineers are Air India, Indian Airlines, Helicopter Corporation of India and flying clubs, private airlines, Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. Defense Research and Development, Laboratories, National Aeronautical Lab (NAL), DRDO, ISRO.
Salary of Aeronautical Engineer : The salary can from Rest.8,000 – Rest. 40,000/- depending on the work place. However, in government sector, salary is not very high but you can accept good response from private firms.
- M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
- IAF Aeronautical Engineering Officers Exam
- Careers in Ayurveda
- Careers in Defence Services
- Indus Institute of Technology and Engineering Ahmedabad
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination
- MIT Manipal Institute of Technology Engineering Admission
- Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology CIPET
- AIR DD Engineering Assistants Recruitment
- SSC Junior Engineering JE Exam Pattern
- Sri Sairam Engineering College Chennai
- Airport Authority of India AAI Junior Executive Engineer
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL Engineer Trainee ET
- List of Engineering Entrance Examinations 2010
- BVPEEE 2011 Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Engineering Entrance Exam